Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 10, 2010

Almost the same

.

My mom memang suka ikat rambut Khayra. So last Thursday, when I came back home, my mom dressed up Khayra with rambut ikat tocang dua. I took my camera and snapped photos of my Lil Darling. My Lil Brother asyik cakap Khayra macam Boo – one of the Monsters Inc. character.

So I put the photo on my Facebook yesterday and today my brother emailed me this :-



I could not stop laughing at first when I saw this! LOL!



Part of the comments


You could find more in here. Teeheee!

.



6 comments :

~maiefa said...

ahaha. sebiji! boo tu fav aku lak tu. comey gle la khayra ni=)

Wahida said...

Maiefa : hahah! :D

Hazri said...

Comel la Boo in real life ni... hehehe...

Wahida said...

Hubby : Teeeheeeee :D

Anonymous said...

sutir..! ada gaya top star bila besar nanti ni.. 'aku tumpang glamour'..

Wahida said...

Bro : Hahahahah! :D