Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 6, 2010

December, 2010

.
“You can learn many things from children—how much patience you have, for instance.” ~Franklin P. Jones

Random thoughts on Monday:

Picture 1 : I could foresee we’d be sharing shoes (and bags) pretty soon! :D



Picture 2 : Her favourite porridge – Homemade Chicken porridge with carrots and broccoli. Nyam nyam. She finished all of it and I was all excited and happy!


Picture 3 : You could only find this in KT – the long queue and the numbering system (my Hubby says it just like a Bank) at a famous keropok stall. More details and comments in my FB.


It is December already. How time flies. It hurts me when January 2011 is approaching. Sigh. I hope I will be strong enough to face the love-hate decision since it already booked and confirmed. I will blog about it later (if the time permits).

Khayra is able to count and identify number 1-10 in the correct order both in Malay and English. Her progress so far on her 17 months and 5 days old.


My end of year leave will be starting tomorrow. Have so many plans in mind and hope will enjoy the long holidays with my beloved Husband and Lil Darling.


Salam Tahun Baru Hijrah everyone!

.



2 comments :

Hazri said...

Hope Khayra is able to fill her Ibu's shoes, if not able to do more... Amin

HW said...

Hubby : Amin!! :D