Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 15, 2015

Simple As That

My birthday was 3 days ago. So overwhelming with all those FB messages, private messages, Whatsapps messages, and calls to wish me on my birthday. Tak rasa tua pun?! Bahahahaha. *in denial*

As usual on my birthday: the most-awaited-card-award goes to the one from my dear husband and as expected, I cried when I read that. *drama queen* Serious, touching sangat and rasa macam baru je bercinta *ehem*

My husband and his sweet-written-notes = never fail untuk buat daku jatuh cinta berkali-kali lagi. Haha. *blush*


So back to my birthday story – nothing yang fancy pun. Hari Jumaat tu (12th June), kita busy kemas dan bersihkan rumah sebab dah nak puasa dan sekaligus buat persiapan Raya sebab nanti senang nak concentrate this coming Ramadhan ya kareem. So we called our usual helper yang kami akan call kalau melibatkan pembersihan yang maksima seluruh rumah - untuk datang bersihkan sekali. The rest of the day I just spent time dengan kekanak riang tu je kat rumah dan buat aktiviti together. Bila malam kita semua dah ready pakai cantik-cantik nak went out for my birthday dinner, tetibe on the way tu both of us rasa tak sedap perut, lastly we decided untuk tapau je foods and makan kat rumah with the kids. Hahaha. Hubby insisted to bring me to a hotel for dinner tapi saya tanak. So dia kata dia hutang satu special dinner dengan saya. Kekeke.

The thing is I consider myself as easy to please. Not interested with big houses (sebab nanti penat nak mop / sapu. Kekeke), not interested with luxury cars (I think tak berbaloi sebab the value will deficit every year), not interested with expensive dinner (asal kenyang dan sedap, cukuplah for me) and am not a collector of designer bags (I hereby reserve my comment - hihihi) – so dear Mr. Husband, count on your blessings! LOL :P 

One thing for sure, I won’t decline any vacation offer :D Just simple as that. Bahahaha. *kenyit mata*

The school session was resumed back yesterday lepas 2 minggu tak payah fikir pasal bekal. And these cute things sampai at the right time!


Food picks from @nuku.nuku. Too cute to resist! 
(Stocked up all the way from Japan)


1 comment :

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)