Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 20, 2010

1st Father's Day!

.

My Dearest Abah,

When I open my eyes this morning, Ibu said to me: “Today is Father’s Day, Sweetie. Let’s go and wish Abah.” I was still groggy but I had no choice to follow Ibu and hand over a card to Abah. Abah kissed me and kissed Ibu and said: “Thank you! My first Father’s day! Yeah!” Hehe.

Now ‘A Thank You List’ to my dearest Abah …




1. Thank you Abah for changing my diaper when I pee-pee or poo-poo or both simultaneously;

2. Thank you Abah for helping Ibu in the middle of night when I demand ask for my milk;

3. Thank you Abah for helping Ibu in the kitchen;

4. Thank you Abah for watching out for me when I am having my bubble bath;

5. Thank you Abah for putting me to sleep with your zikrullah;

6. Thank you Abah for taking me for jalan-jalan during your free time;

7. Thank you Abah for teaching me where my nose is and later asked me to ‘korek hidung’ (hahah!);

8. Thank you Abah for making me addicted to one of your favourite TV show: The Simpsons;

9. Thank you Abah for your kindness and your tolerance towards me;

10. Thank you Abah for EVERYTHING!

Ooohh, now I know why Ibu was super busy during the weekend and cooked special menus for lunch; it was for Father’s Day!




Menus :

1. Sayur campur. 2. Sotong bakar berempah.

3. Ikan sweet sour. 4. Ayam goreng kunyit.


*The initial plan was to invite PIL for lunch but they had to attend kenduri that day, so I just packed the foods and sent to their house :D





Abah, Happy Father’s Day!

I love you so much!

Love;

Khayra



P/s: To Abah from Ibu with love - “I am so thankful that my Hubby is such a darling husband, helping me in many ways! Thank you Dearie! We love you!” (“,)

.



7 comments :

Anonymous said...

tahniah.. same2 laa... bapak org doh lening..

Wahida said...

Bro : Happy Father's Day to you too! :D

Hazri said...

Wife & Daughter: Thank you... you guys are my favourite girls!!!

P/S: Wooo... best tu masakan - kaloh ahlan, kaloh tanjung... rugi orang johor x dapat rasa... hahaha!

ibuwijdan said...

sedap nya menu ibu khayra..nanti wijdan gi ganu boleh request ya'.hehehehehheeh..hepi father day to mr.hazri n abah wijdan..mr zulus...

Wahida said...

Hubby : Weeee, most welcome Dearie! :D

Ibu Wijdan : Haaa, boleh2! Sila la dtg! Ngee. Happy Father's Day Zulus!

Insan Biasa said...

yeah!!!! nanti aku gi ganu, aku taknak makan kat kedai... hehehe

HW said...

Shukri : Hahah! Tapi kena bagi notis 48 jam. Kah kah!