Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, December 28, 2014

BBW 2014 Second Trip

I love books. I wish I can have a small library at my place so I could arrange all my books there together with a reading space. I love to buy books at a cheaper price and that explains why I love to go to the Big Bad Wolf (BBW) Books Sale. Haha!

My first trip was during its opening day (5th December, 2014) together with my husband and my lil darlings. They also love books as much as I do. I would rather spend my money on their books rather than on their toys. Hehe. During my 1st trip we were quite in hurry as we wanted to go back to KT on the same day. When we were on the road trip going back to KT, I told hubby that I’d love to make another trip soon to BBW without the kids so that I will have enough time to buy books. He was so supportive with the idea and asked me to book flight tickets the day after. He even volunteered to have bonding session with our lil darlings so I could have my ‘me-time’ during my solo trip to KL. Fast forward, I haven’t bought the flight tickets when hubby asked me to do so since Sunday morning as I was not sure whether I could do it on my own; I mean - to go to KL alone without my husband and my daughters; leave the kids with husband as he is quite busy during the weekdays with work and classes; the journey to BBW alone, does it worth by leaving my family? and etc. So many questions and answers need to be considered. Haha. Yes, I am that paranoid.

So came Tuesday morning, no plan has been commenced despite hubby told me to do so and the bad news was: the flight ticket fares had increased! *cries* Hubby had to use his persuasive power over me and that morning, I did my online flight tickets booking with hubby on the phone to give details of his credit card as he was the one who wanted to treat his paranoid wife. Haha. After booking had been made, I contacted my primary school friend, Nadia and asked her to join me at the BBW as I wanted to order some cream puffs. She agreed. So yeay! A week before that, Masz (my best friend from secondary school) and I were whatsapp-ing each other and we were planning to see each other when the time permits (we had to cancel a few meet ups in KT, Kuantan, KL etc and considered them as ‘tak ada jodoh’ as our last meeting was during I was pregnant with Khayra i.e 5 years ago).

So when the day has arrived, on Friday, 12th December, 2014 – I woke up with mixed feelings – excited as I will have my ‘me time’ soon and on the other hand, I was quite nervous. Oh, FYI it was only a day trip to KL but yeah, still caused me to have a nightmare before I proceeded with the bookings. Hewhewhew. I was more than excited before boarding the flight when Masz had confirmed that she will be meeting me at the airport during that day. *star jump*

I reached Subang airport at 9.40am, took a taxi to Mines (costs me RM46 – I just wanted to be there early) and I did gave all information about the taxi’s driver to my hubby; the driver’s name, IC and plate number. Bahaha, such a drama queen this paranoid wife! Hehehe.

The taxi dropped me off at the nearest entrance to the BBW hall and I reached there at 10.30am (about less than half an hour from Subang airport). Felt excited the moment I reached the main hall. Hahahahaha. Met Nadia at 12pm and we went out from Mines to have our lunch in Bangi. Total damage at BBW : RM187.00. Managed to grab a few activity books for the kids (price range between RM3 – RM10), 1000+ sticker set (reduced to RM5 only per box), Chicken Soup for the Soul (price range from RM3 – RM10), a plaque poster to hubby, Disney Junior Playtime Story Pack (Mickey and friend, Doc McStuffins, Jack and Never Land Pirates) & Dora and Friends Story pack (RM16 in which each consists of 8 mini story books), Dora numbers flash cards (RM6), Cinderella / Sleeping Beauty / Rapunzel and Snow White & the Seven Dwarf story books at RM2 each, Kisah Sahabat Nabi (RM2 each), Treasury of Wit & Wisdom (RM8), Barbie Book Stand (RM20), Magnetic Dressing Up Fairies and Princesses (RM8 each) etc. Good bargain yo! 


Book Chair *drool*


My (first) 12-hour solo trip


My #BBWstash

After performing our Zuhur prayer, Nadia dropped me off at Bandar Tasik Selatan (BTS) ERL (cost: RM26) (with her signature cream puffs – so fluffy and delicious : please order yours from her (iG : nadiadessert) and I went straight to KLIA2 to meet Masz at 4pm. Waited for Masz at Toys R Us and managed to do a quick shopping for my lil darlings. Hehe. Met Masz at 4.15pm and we headed to Papparich. It was nice to meet Masz after an overdue meet up plans. So many things to catch up with her. We talked and laughed our hearts out and didn’t bother with people surroundings us. She accompanied me until I board the plane. Hope can see you later again Masz! Thanks for your time that day :)

I managed to performed Maghrib and Isyak prayers before boarding the plane and came home safely to my dearest husband and daughters. The best 12 hours of my ‘me time’ that day.

Thank you, hubby for your permission, your treat and your time with our lil darlings! *kisses*


1 comment :

ME! said...

Can you believe it I have NEVER been to BBW? I really should, next time around.
Hmmm....