Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 1, 2014

The Scenes

We were having our dinner together with my PIL last night at a restaurant when suddenly we heard a sound of vehicle’s brake and I noticed a black object melantun di tengah jalan. The restaurant was located next to a straight road heading to a main road. Tiba-tiba orang ramai berkerumun to see what has happened and my husband joined the crowd. Suddenly nampak ada seorang bapa mendukung seorang anak kecil sambil menangis and said:

(in Terengganu’s dialect) “Bakpe orang buat ke anok ambe gini. Bakpe, bakpe bakpe…”

I could clearly see in front of my eyes these following scenarios:

A father tengah merintih menangis mengenang nasib diri anak kecilnya.
A little boy (he was unconscious) sedang didukung oleh bapanya yang menangis.
The face of the little boy yang tenang tapi tidak sedarkan diri dan terkulai sebegitu. 
The crowd trying to help and advising the father to take the little boy to the hospital right away.
The way of the father was carrying the unconscious boy, with his sad face, his lost of direction, his tears and his whimpers.

couldn't sleep well last night because of this (even though I did not see the actual accident scene). The above scenes were playing repeatedly inside my head. My FIL was also in teary eyes. Khayra became upset and wanted to sleep with us last night.

Too sad and I just couldn't imagine how the father’s reaction after this, how about the little boy’s condition and how about the driver’s of the FWD take this?

Please Allah, protect all of us. 

Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin. 


1 comment :

Ahsuez said...

Alahai kesiannya!

Hi, Wahida! :)