Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Post Holiday Syndrome


We just came back from our NZ trip about 2 weeks ago and the withdrawals syndrome still there!

And I am here stuck with my own workloads, the firm’s auditors, the deadlines and my role as a working wife / mom *cries a river*

I know, I promised with some of you a longgg entry (and more pictures, yeay!) about our recent awesome trip to NZ (Subhanallah, it was a great one for us), but please bear with me as I am trying my best to put in every details here. Indeed, I am working on it. 

Sabar ya kesayangans! :P


3 comments :

Unknown said...

Sila update banyak gambar Wahie! Hihiii..

ibuwijioya said...

weh, quit from your current job & open a travel agency.bolehla bagi diskaun kat aku sokmo..ngeh.ngeh...

cdalan said...

cant wait!!
tapi menanti dengan penuh kezabaraannn