Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Weekend Well Spent

As a working mom, I always value my quality time with my kids, especially during weekend.

Last weekend, we spent the Friday morning by having breakfast picnic at the park near Masjid Terapung with our friends. We (bought) packed our breakfast and went there at 9.00am. The kids were all excited as they had an outdoor breakfast and they played together; I brought along some of their toys and books and there was a playground near the park. Our friends brought along their portable folding picnic table and chair to the park and we brought along our picnic tablecloth. Perfect morning weekend for us!

Some of the photos taken at our breakfast picnic day :


Outdoor breakfast under the tree; the nature way at its best.


The beautiful Masjid Terapung at the back.


One for the camera! I love this photo so much! Happiness.

*******
On Saturday, I opened up my art and craft big box and had an outdoor art and craft activities with my lil darlings. I let them chose on the art theme and concept based on their creativity, helped them here and there and we managed to finish the activity together. We had fun making some paper arts, ice cream sticks, drawing and sticker art.

Some of the photos taken during our outdoor art and craft activities :





I love this photo : Khayra was not ready for the camera and Hafiya’s proud reaction (laughing) towards her Kakak’s art. Teehee ;P

 Alhamdulillah for another weekend well spent.


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

pic last tu sangaaaaat comel :))

HW said...

Hehe, thank you Lea! :)