Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hair Cut and Weekend


Hafiya had her hair cut during last Friday with the same hairdresser since she was a baby and the same applied to her Kakak.

Left – before she had her hair cut.
Had to bring flash cards to ensure that she will sit still during the process. Phewww.

Right – after she was having her haircut with Aunty.
They called the hairdresser as “Aunty” – a nice lady yang akan melayan kerenah anak-anak, the reason why my little girls suka sangat having their hair cuts with her.

Khayra sang Gong Xi Fa Chai song to Aunty – bahahaha. Aunty said, “Very good! She sings it very well and got all the pronunciation right!” *showed thumbs up*

We spent 2 days at my parents’ house over the weekend as hubby was away for an outstation court case.

The best part was when my mom, the kids and I slept at the living room together because we had gossip session until midnight.

It was fun to stay overnights at my parents’ once in a while (despite the weekly or twice a week visits and everyday phone calls) – the place where my heart belongs. Always.

Love Your Parents. We Are So Busy Growing Up, We Often Forget They Also Growing Old.


No comments :