Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy FIRST Birthday!!!


It seems as if it was only yesterday that we held you tightly in our arms, unsure of how to be a good mommy and daddy . Now a year has passed and we hope that we have made you proud to have us as your parents as you have made us, having you as our daughter...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KHAYRA!
We love you very, very much...!



In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes


In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me
strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes




And when she wraps her hand around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about


It's hangin' on when your heart has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light
It's in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes



10 comments :

fiezaradzi said...

happy birthday to khayra.. jadi anak yg baik ye...

Anonymous said...

tahniah.. tahniah.. tahniah.. cepat2 jalan, boleh lumba dgn kak aisyah..

azwynaziz said...

hope its not too late to wish!~
"Happy Belated birthday baby KHAYRA"

Anonymous said...

happy birthday khayra!

HW said...

Happy 1st Birthday anak Ibu! We love love love you! *Muahs!*

Ibu

Shafini Mustafha said...

happy bday khayra..kasi la kek tu kat auntie sikit..hehe..wish khayra all the best in life!

fieza said...

Happy Birthday Khayra!
Semoga menjadi anak yang solehah :)
Amin!

Insan Biasa said...

Allah selamatkan kamu, Allah selamatkan kamooo, Allah selamatkan Khayra Hazri, Allah selamatkan kamooooooooo.....

Hazri said...

Insan Biasa (konon..!): apsal ko mintak Allah selamatkan Enche' Kamoo bru? Sejak bila Enche' Kamoo masuk Islam? warkhahahaha!

Farul said...

alamak I miss this post.. Happy Birthday lil' Khayra!! Love u!