Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. - Author Unknown


Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers out there!

I am very sure that this year will be marked as the best Mother's Day celebration for me as I'm celebrating it in the Land Down Under together with my beloved Mom and my beloved Mother-In-Law! And of course in the presence of my Lil Darling and my beloved Husband, Father and Father-In-Law! Couldn't be more happier as we are all here, thousand miles away from our hometown just to be together, have fun together and in the name of L.O.V.E!!

Have a good day people! ;D

* From OZ with L.O.V.E! *
.



4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Cemburunya saya! Selamat bercuti adik! :)

Anonymous said...

slmt bercuti juga diucapkan drpd kami yg tak bercuti..

id said...

Happy Mother's Day, love! Have a great time in Australia! Peluk sikit Khayra yang comel tu :)

HW said...

Terima kasih semua! ;D