Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am So In L.O.V.E.


Today I am so happy simply because :-
  • I am able to complete most of my works yesterday and today, rileks sikit lah!

  • My Boss has approved my annual leave on this coming Sunday and that will give me a long holiday over the week-end.
  • We are going away for a short holiday cum our next honeymooning trip tomorrow and I just can't wait for that!

  • We also will be having a family gathering on Sunday as my Brothers, my Sister-in-law & my little cutey Niece would be in KL.

  • My super excitement is extended as the beloved Hubby has offered a nice-romantic-treat for a movie at GSC's Golden Class soon! Yeay!

  • Owh, I miss these adorable kids/baby so much! I just can't wait to meet them soon!


  • And of course, I do miss this wonderful person so much!



No comments :