Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 20, 2008

Singgahan Rasa: Launched


A few years back in UiTM, my wife (who was then my girlfriend but already the love of my life) told me that she wanted to create a blog - she even printed drafts of the entries she intended to post (she actually sought my approval to post her own blog - that's my wife, the considerate one). Anyway, when she conveyed her intention, my first reaction was:

"Why? Why would you want to publish your life for all strangers throughout the world to see?.. Why would you want to do that, Wahida, Why... for the love of God, Why?!!"

Obviously from my 'subtle' response, I was not a fan of writing about one's own life & thoughts and posting it on the internet for everyone to see. For those who know me, I'm the kind of person who likes to keep things to myself and the idea of having people (especially those who know me) to read my personal stuff just terrifies me.

Fast forward 5 years into the future, I'm actually writing and posting my very first blog entry into our (Wahida & I being co-creators the blog) very own blog - "Singgahan Rasa" (one6three.blogspot.com). Somehow, I'm not that terrified anymore...

"Thus with the clicking of this 'Publish Post' button,
the 'Singgahan Rasa' is hereby officially launched"


6 comments :

Anonymous said...

5 years dearie? haha!

Anonymous said...

nak lawan aku ngan zul ke?hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

tak salahkan ada blog, at least enjoy gak baca tentang org lainnya life story.

The Zulus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Zulus said...

linda memang suka baca cerita orang lain...hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Linda : ye, sukati aku lah kan? Haha.

Zul : Haha, kata "Legend". Hihi. P/s: ey, ko kutuk wife ko eih? haha!