Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

La La La Kerjalah

"La la la
Hari hari kerja..
La la la
Bosan dengan kerja
La la la
Hidup harus kerja...kerja... "


  1. For most of friends that I know, they do not like and/or prefer their jobs.
  2. For most of people that I know, they always complaint on their jobs.
  3. For most of people in the world under the age of 25, less than 39% of whom are satisfied with their jobs. (www.msnbc.msn.com)

I guess 60% of our daily lives is associated with working, be it a plumber, a teacher, a lawyer, a prosecutor, a doctor etc. By working at a private sector/professional field (like me!), I am sure that people out there will know how much the pressures, the burdens and the obligations as well as the responsibilities rest with us.

People out there, please bear with us sometimes. Please learn the word of P.A.T.I.E.N.T. somehow. Please give us some space to read those hundred pages of documentation, to advise you on our legal opinion, to reply on your querries, to note on every instruction to us so that we could complete it within time.

No, no. I am not complaining. It just that I L.O.V.E. my work! Ngee. Owh, I miss my Dearie Husband lah!





No comments :