Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sharing Happiness


Good foods would never fail to cheer me up! Heheh. I made those home-cooked-dinner last Friday, my Dearie Husband's favourite all time. It was too good to welcome your Dearie Husband back from work with those nice-smelly home cooked food from your kitchen, dressing up nicely, kiss his hand and brought his briefcase, blazer and all his stuffs inside the house.

Oh, besides cooking, I will do these on regular basis :-

  • After the Dearie Hubby went off to his work (and bought me my favourite nasi lemak), I usually make the laundry, eat my breakfast while watching channel 711 and clean up the kitchen.
  • I start to clean both of the toilets right afterwards as well as will make up the 3 rooms with changing the bed sheet, pillows, boalters and will ensure that the air freshener will lit up the rooms.
  • Then saya akan menyapu lantai, mengelap habuk dan mengemop lantai. Harum dan segar rasanya!
  • Then laundry dah siap and akan jemur baju dan jika ada baju-baju di ampaian, akan angkat baju dan lipat serta gosok.
  • Bila semuanya siap, baru saya menonton TV atau DVD dan akan keluarkan bahan-bahan dari peti sejuk untuk persiapan memasak.

My Dearie Hubby will always sms/called me and asking what am I doing at home while he is at work and will ask me to just rest at home. But being me, I will always happy to clean the house, cook good food for him and never fail to wash the toilets. Haha.

But I guess, after this, I have to take extra precautions while doing things and most of all maybe I would never could do all these things (or maybe some of them) ever for few months. Hmm, what to do? isk.



No comments :