Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Teluk Ketapang

.
Have I ever told you that good food will always make my day! Ngee. Together with my Dearest Hubby and my Lil Bro, we went to this famous seafood stall at Teluk Ketapang in order to satisfy my cravings on Ikan Pari Celup Tepung. Yummies! Thank God, it wasnt raining on that day and having heard the ombak mengaum, bayu beralun lembut, pohon nyiur melambai-lambai dan laut yang bergelora from the stall have made it a perfect day for us (of course)!
.
And I realised that ever since right after our "celebration of lives" [*Note : our engagement day (Sorry, no photo is available as it is in my laptop) and the picture below was taken during the evening of our Aqad Nikah ceremony - thanks to Am for the pix] we will definitely went to this place! Its just like this place is the chosen place where we celebrate the day itself and makan sampai kenyang, ok? Hahah.



Forgive the small stall here, the wooden-made stall which is covered by atap nipah or atap zink here and the wooden tables here cos they would not distract you while satisfying your cravings and having your fresh ikan pari, ikan kembung, sotong, ketam, udang, keropok lekor (to name a few) all in celup tepung-based and other traditional food. I just loovee the ikan pari celup tepung here! Nice!
[pardon me for being over excited over the menu(s)! Heh!]


*Owh, Hubby Dearie, shall we go there again? Hiks! (>_<) *Hungry mood!



No comments :