Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Tag

.
The clock is now 9.45 a.m. Mood holiday masih dalam jiwa apatah lagi baru saja pulang dari Jakarta. Saya akan upload tentang itu kemudian as I was tagged by Marliza, so here it goes :-

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I am



[excited & very happy. heheh!]





I really want to go to





[though I have been there before, I really want to go there again and again ;)]



My favourite place








My favourite thing is




and



[if kids/babies are not a 'thing' then you may interprete it as shopping! haha!]





My favourite drink is


[owh, semenjak dua menjak ini saya memang suka Sirap Bandung Cincau ini. Yummies!]


My favourite food is










My favourite colour is definitely



[restricted on barang only, if baju, I would prefer purple]





I live in








I was born in



[owh, actually, I was born at my grandparents' house, so it is impossible to Google it, right? Itu peta persekitaran Bandar Kuala Terengganu. Ngee.]



I attended




and







My favourite story is



[satu je mintak? banyak lah lagi nk list kan! Itu salah satu darinya. Hihi.]



This is my hobby


[Jika rasa mahu berehat dan bercuti tentunya! *dan ada duit lebih* heh.]



And I definitely wish for




[Rahmat dari-Nya sentiasa, insyaAllah. Amin!]


And I am tagging : Farahlily, Zulhairil, Zulus, and anyone who is interested! :)

.



No comments :