Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Memories in Two Double O Eight

.
Yes, it has been a week since we entered a new year, 2009. Somehow I just wanna share some memories in 2008 that happened in my life. So, here it goes :-

.

1. March 08' - Getting married on 08.03.08 to the wonderful man in my life.





2. March 08' - Went off to Kundasang, Karambunai & Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for our 1st honeymooning.

.



3. April 08' - Having fun with my family at Sunway Logoon Theme Park.




4. May 08' - Enjoying ourselves witnessing sunset at Batu Feringghi, Penang for a holiday (cum our 2nd honeymooning).

.


5. May 08' - Having a family gateaway (and having fun releasing turtle(s) to their 'real home' at night) at Impi@na Resort, Cherating, Kuantan.

.



6. June 08' - Had an early birthday treat to Istana Budaya with the beloved Husband and enjoyed every single moment watching Musly Ramlee, Liza Hanim, Melissa Saila, Atilia, Emelda (owh man, they are awesome!) casting in P.Ramlee The Musical.

A week later, I bought another 2 tickets as a Father's Day gift to my parents and as much as we love the theater, they also did! We actually spent nearly RM1K for the tickets and its all worth as we love, love the theater!


.

7. July 08' - My Boss had declared a day off and a fully sponsored vacation where we spent our 3 days/2 nights at Cameron Highlands with everyone own family.


.


8. July 08' - My dear little Niece was born on 14th July, 2008 and made the whole family happy as she became the first grandchild in my family. A few suggestions were thrown to call me Aunty, but I have decided to go with the oldies and called me 'Mak Ngah' as I personally think that anyone else could call me Aunty but not everyone could call me 'Mak Ngah'. So, it is just an honour to me. Heh.


9. October 08' - Our first Raya as Hubby and Wifey.




10. October 08' - We went to Langkawi for another holiday with my parents as I promised to myself to take them for a fully sponsored vacation to their preffered destination. I just could not help but to love the BNM Sri Kijang! Heh.

.

11. November 08' - Got to know that I am pregnant exactly on our 8-month-anniversary! The next best thing that ever happened in my life! Do pray for us ya!

*Yes, now I am making this official as I could 'see' my baby's movement during my 3-months antenatal check up recently.

.


12. December 08' - Trip to Kuching, Sarawak together with my in laws.

.

Last but not least; knowing that your total accumulated claim for year 2008 (minus the fix salary) is about RMXX,XXX really put me in shocked! I could buy another asset and/or traveling here and there from that! But there will always a greatest fear when you are earning more; as L*HDN will never tend to forget their duties. Heh! (Tak suka, boleh?) Grr..

"Selamat Menyambut 10 Muharam!"

.



No comments :