Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Day I Know That It Is So Real

.

More on baby’s update!

  • I went to Klinik Kesihatan this morning (its a Government clinic, thank you). No, I did not go to this Government Hospital as it is so tiring to wait for your turn to see the Doctor as well as searching for a parking. And yes, I did my monthly check ups at Pusat Perubatan Intan Sdn. Bhd., a private clinic for maternity and labour.
  • I went to the Klinik Kesihatan as it is advisable to have your maternity card at Government Hospital / Clinic for record and if there is any complication during delivery (nau’zubillah), a private hospital usually would refer you to the Government Hospital / Clinic.

  • So, I just went there to have my basic check up, urine test, blood test, HIV test and scan process. I am so happy to know that today my baby is so active and happily sucking his thumb! Heheh. Other than that, baby is having his normal development and sehat, alhamdulillah! Owh, we haven't known (yet) on the baby’s sex (despite of ramai yang predict baby adalah boy) As long as baby sehat, cukuplah. Saya teringat kata-kata rakan saya ini yang mengatakan dia mahukan baby boy sebab, "aku nak ajar dia buat side kick pertama masa main bola." Hahah! semoga impiannya tercapai, Amin!
  • And yesterday, together with the beloved Husband, we went to One Utama to survey on some material things that we want to buy soon for our baby and we started calculating on the budgets. (oh, sponsor is much appreciated especially from Pak Long’s side! Read : Abah Aisyah) Heh.
  • And I got myself these maternity wears and pressie from the beloved Husband. Thank you Dearie! I am so happy to spend a few hundreds on these nice and comfy maternity wears! *and can't wait to wear them. Ngee.
    .

.

Left : 1. From Mom' s Care. 2. From Jusco. 3. Hubby Dearest got me these!

Right : 1. Bought at Jakarta. 2. We shopped here at One Utama.

.
*On the other note : Peeps, please do pray for me ya (and baby also!)!

.



No comments :