Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My First TAG


Disebabkan Zulus kena tag oleh Wahida, dia men-tag aku pulak sebagai balasan... ish, ish, ish... takpelah, aku jawab je la (konon-konon reluctant tapi excited sebenarnye... warkhahaha!) ...

I am

[Missing my wife in Terengganu
]


I really want to go to

[Madinah... a very peaceful place indeed]


My favourite place
[Home]


My favourite things are
[Television... of course]


AND


[My treasured Playstations, gifts from my wife (PSP), my sister(PS2) & my brother (PS1)]


My favourite drink is


[Teh Peng kurang manis]



My favourite food is

[Chicken Chop!]


My favourite colour is definitely

[The World is Blue.....]


I live in


[At the moment... Bandar Sri Damansara, KL]



I was born in

[Bandar Kuala Terengganu]


I attended

[Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Sulaiman]

AND



[Usaha Taqwa Mulia]



[Gambar di atas ditujukan khas untuk Zulus... hahahaha!]


My favourite story is

[F.R.I.E.N.D.S]


This is my hobby
[Enough said...]


And I definitely wish for

[Kejayaan di Dunia & Akhirat, InsyaAllah..]


Kalau aku tag Che Det, agak-agak dia akan buat jugak tak? Warkhahahaha!



No comments :