Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Creative, Fun Meals for Kids - by NWM

So I guess I have a new hobby now – making fun / creative meals for my Lil Darlings. It started when Hafiya was down with fever on Saturday night. She was all OK during Sunday morning and I sent her as usual to her day care but I promised to fetch her during lunch hour to bring her to clinic.

I took half day leave and went home with both Khayra and Hafiya right after the clinic visit. When it came to her meal time, Hafiya only took a small portion of meal but I was so thankful that she did not losing her appetite at all. Alhamdulillah, she was feeling much better at night.

The next morning, I decided to make her morning meal more attractive with the idea that she will eat more, so I started to decorate her morning meal and tadaaa! ... 


I made this. We called it “Creatures of the Beach”.


 Hafiya finished almost everything on her plate and continued having baked tuna cheese sandwiches after that. I was more than happy to see her reactions on this =)

Thank you, Allah for this awesome feeling that I could see in her expressions as above.


As for today, I made this - “Row row row your boat”.

Both of my Lil Darlings sang “Row, row, row, your boat, gently down the stream”… upon seeing this and they went straight away named it as “Row row row your boat”.

I was so excited to decorate more fun meals for them as they really enjoy it and the way that they like to name each of my deco! I will update more on this; probably via my instagram (@wahida163) or my FB account.

It was so addictive, peeps! :P


2 comments :

ME! said...

Rajin sangat you ni Wahida! Seronok I tengok! I wish I have your creativity... but more importantly, I dont do such a thing coz my girls are kinda strict eaters and picky... so if I were ever to do this... it would have to be with fruits! Hahahaha perhaps one day...

ME! said...

Rajin sangat you ni Wahida! Seronok I tengok! I wish I have your creativity... but more importantly, I dont do such a thing coz my girls are kinda strict eaters and picky... so if I were ever to do this... it would have to be with fruits! Hahahaha perhaps one day...